Skills and Interests
The key skills leaders need change constantly. I pursue many extra-curricular interests to ensure my knowledge and skills stay cutting-edge.
R & Python Programming
Intermediate, 6 years
Advanced, 8 years
Expert, 16 years
HTML, CSS & Web Technologies
Intermediate, 12 years
Here are the highlights of the things I consider myself awesome at.
- Google Analytics & SEO
- Data Analysis with R and Python
- Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, SQL Query)
- Team leadership
- Executive presentations in Keynote and Powerpoint (PPT)
- Report development to high design standards, both custom and automated (using R Markdown)
- Excellent MS Excel skills and MS Access
- Client & relationship management
- Project Management on large-scale projects
- Strategy and business development
- Product management
I have a good reading knowledge of French and basic understanding of Spanish.
Although I am constantly adding to my knowledge with online courses from Datacamp, Coursera and EdX.org, I do have some formal education with real degrees.
University of Toronto,
Rotman School of Management
Masters of Business Administration
2008 - 2010
Rotman is a top-rated MBA school with exceptional teachers and learning opportunities. In my final year, I led a team which placed 2nd in a case competition to launch a new product in a competitive market. We only didn't come first because we were too funny in our presentation. Who doesn't like funny?
University of Toronto
Honours Bachelor of Science
1999 - 2003
My undergraduate degree in mathematics and philosophy makes me an ideal person to analyze — and communicate — complex systems and data. I can also prove the Pythagorean theorem, if that happens to come up.
2003 - Present
I've enjoyed coures in: Project Management, Business Analytics, R Programming, Computer Science.