Kara McIntosh works as an engine for digital disruption and organizational transformation. Her mastery of agile technology development and data analysis ensures evidencebased decisions with long term applicability. She is an excellent communicator who is not afraid to ask the hard questions that lead to actual change.
Strategy, Creative Problem Solving, Data Strategy, Predicative Analytics, Project Management, Client & Relationship Management, Effective Presentations
Director, Digital Strategy
Financial Industry, 2017- present
- Product Manager for website, focusing on process automation, accessibility, optimization and data-enrichment
- Leading analytical transformation for data collection, reporting and predictive analytics
- Education and training for the entire organization on best-practices in the digital age
- Applying my extensive expertise to act as an in-house consultant on media strategy, social strategy and technical development
Web Development Strategy
- Lead technical enhancements on a large loyalty platform for a Canadianbased manufacturer.
- Develop proposals with a sharp focus to get the best user experience within a budget.
- Execution includes mobile gaming, contests and video production.
Digital Media & Campaigns
Digital strategist for Botox Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM, and Stella Artois.
- Campaign planning, execution and postcampaign analysis.
- SEO and SEM strategic lead.
Team lead for AB InBev Global.
- Campaign strategy for global head of social, for all regions.
- Leading and coaching a team to provide effective creative.
Lead major technical launches for Trillium Gift of Life, Ministry of Health and LongTerm Care, Bite TV, Aux TV, iShares Canada, Hollis Group, Hyundai Canada.
- Drove exceptional value for clients with innovative but cost effective development planning and execution.
- Created social communication strategy.
- Managed and executed largescale digital campaigns from endtoend, including reporting and postanalysis.
Selected Creative Successes:
- Hyundai Canada viral video “Worst Parking Job”. CMA Bronze, 2010
- Ontario Ministry of Health and LongTerm Care: Health Care Options. Cassies Silver Winner 2010
Cossette Communications 2008 2009
Digital project management in a large agency.
Assistant Producer – Music & Youth
CHUM TV 2005 2008
Maintained cutting edge, revenue generating projects: MuchPhone in partnership with Rogers, ringtone store on all major carriers, text to screen, mobile video.
Internet Start-Ups (now defunct)
Project management, HTML/CSS coding, email building and deployment, database management
Master of Business Administration
University of Toronto
Honours: 2nd Place – Management Consulting Case Competition